Direct Line: (916) 669-3904
Phone: (916) 443-2011
Fax: (916) 441-7457
Email: Lawrence Wengel
Civil litigation with an emphasis on commercial litigation, insurance bad faith litigation and insurance coverage, professional malpractice defense (legal, accountant, architect/engineer, insurance broker/agent, real estate broker/agent), wrongful discharge, and all aspects of construction law.
Greve, Clifford, Wengel & Paras, LLP
Greve, Clifford, Diepenbrock & Paras
- University of Nebraska School of Law
Juris Doctor, 1974, Graduated with Honors
- Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan
Master of Arts, 1970, summa cum laude
- University of Nebraska
Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, 1968
Professional Licenses and Affiliations
- Courts- Admitted to practice in the United States Federal Courts in California, the California Supreme Court, Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, Appellate Courts of the State of California and admitted specially to practice before the Nevada State Supreme Court, Nebraska State Supreme Court and Federal District Courts in Nevada, Wyoming and Nebraska; Arbitration Panels, Sacramento, Yolo and Placer Counties; Judge Pro Tem, Sacramento County Superior Court.
- Organizations- Member: California Bar Association, Sacramento County Bar Association, American Bar Association (tort and insurance practice section), American Trial Lawyers Association, Defense Research Institute and Association of Defense Counsel, Northern California.
- Frequent lecturer at continuing education seminars for lawyers, accountants and insurance agents and brokers. Expert witness on insurance coverage and claims handling issues.