Practice Areas Overview
Greve, Clifford, Wengel & Paras, LLP is a Sacramento-based law firm serving all of central and northern California with professional legal advice and representation in a variety of business and professional transactions and litigation matters. Our focus is on the representation of insurance carriers and their insureds across a broad range of business and professional fields of law. Whether the issue is one of personal injury, professional malpractice, employment law, business or real estate, our lawyers successfully advise and represent clients in day to day transactions as well as the resolution of disputes through litigation or other means.
We approach every case with our client’s best interests and bottom line in mind. Our team includes experienced negotiators, mediators, and arbitrators, and we are always ready and willing to resolve a dispute through alternatives to litigation. However, when the courtroom is the appropriate forum, our clients and their adversaries find us to be strong, effective advocates capable of advancing their cause before the judge and jury. Our skill and experience in the courtroom extends to the appellate level as well, and our lawyers are equally at home prosecuting or defending an appeal in any California court.
Click on the practice areas below for further information on how we assist our clients in specific industries and areas of the law. To schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys for advice or representation in a particular matter, click here to contact our office by phone or email, or click here for driving directions to our office.
- Commercial, Business and Corporate Law & Litigation
- Construction Law and Litigation
- Design Professional Defense & Representation
- Employment Law & Litigation
- Environmental & Toxic Torts Litigation
- Insurance Defense Litigation
- Insurance Law, Insurance Coverage & Bad Faith
- Personal Injury & Elder Abuse Litigation
- Professional Malpractice Defense
- Real Estate Law & Litigation
- Trucking, Transportation, Heavy Equipment Litigation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Appellate Law